Bubbles Online Services Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our websites: jisp.com, inspiredawards.co.uk and (“Our Sites”) and our App – jisp. We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
* “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
* “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
* “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* “We/Us/Our” Means Bubbles Online Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 08059522, whose registered address is 4 Highridge, Alton, GU34 1QN and whose main trading address is The Post House, 15B High Street, Alton, GU34 1AW
Information About Us
Our Sites are operated by Bubbles Online Services, a limited company registered in England under company number 08059522, whose registered address is 4 Highridge, Alton, GU34 1QN. Our VAT number is 142361147. Our Data Protection Officer is Kath Bayliss, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by post at The Post House, 15B High Street, Alton GU34 1AW. We are regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What Does This Policy Cover?
data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
* The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
* The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section How Can you Access your Data?);
* The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in the Contacting Us section);
* The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in the How Do We Use Your Data section but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com or by post at The Post House, 15B High Street, Alton, GU34 1AW
* The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
* The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
* The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
* Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in the contact us section or above and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to
Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
* Providing and managing your access to Our Sites;
* Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Sites;
* Supplying products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
* Replying to emails from you;
* Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing us at Info@inspiredawards.co.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Market research;
* Analysing your use of Our Sites and app and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Sites and app and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on relevant products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation. and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time and request that we delete it
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained as long as you have an account with Us or for a period of 6 months after an initial enquiry.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including Having Data Privacy Agreements in place with processors Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Sites and our App.
Do We Share Your Data?
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Sites including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the General Data Protection Regulation.
In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit personal data via Our Sites, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account).
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right to Withhold Information
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our jisp.com site may use local storage on your device. It's used to keep a user authenticated.
By using Our jisp.com site you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are mostly used on Our jisp.com site for analytics by services like Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and for application monitoring with Azure Application Insights and Sentry. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site.